Where to buy a domain and web hosting



Last night my neighbor came to my house asking this question because her teenage son had told his parents he wanted to know where to buy a domain and web hosting because I wanted to do a video blog.

My neighbor who hardly likes technology, came home to him to explain that everything was, and how much it would cost the joke.

He has to pay and wants to know where the shots. Your child makes progress with the computer and it seems that the thing is serious because it already has some free blogs but want to go a step further.

What is a domain and for serving
Domain name of my website

Or a domain name registration is the name that has a website. This name is the one you have in the browser that ends in .com, .net, .org or whatever.

The rule distinguishes a web of another because the name is unique. This means that there will be a single www.juanjobote.com.

Publicado en: , , , , , ,